Using the Fax Service Provider API
The fax service provider (FSP) API allows you to integrate a fax device into the fax service.
This section includes a code sample that demonstrates how to create and post FSP status changes to the fax service. The sample also describes how to transmit a fax using a virtual fax device.
Before you read this overview you should be familiar with the Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) Programmer's Reference and the Microsoft Telephony Service Provider (TSPI) Programmer's Reference.
This section includes the following topics.
- Fax Job Overview
- Initializing a Fax Service Provider
- Transmitting a Fax
- Terminating a Fax
- Obtaining a Fax Status
- Fax Operation Error Control
- Fax Service Provider Registration
- Virtual Fax Devices
- Programming Guidelines for the Fax Service Provider
- Fax Image Format
- Fax Service Provider API Examples
Build date: 5/5/2012