This method is used to marshal a transaction object for export.
If the DTC Network Node and Transaction Internet Protocol (TIP) Transactions settings are enabled and the Network Transactions setting is disabled, TIP is the protocol that is used.
- An unexpected error occurred.
- The value of either punkTransaction or pcbTransactionCookie is NULL.
- Unable to allocate memory.
- An export is already in progress on this export object. Only one export may be done at a time.
- punkTransaction did not support the ITransaction Interface.
- No longer able to communicate with the transaction manager because the connection to the transaction manager failed. This export object is now invalid.
- Unable to retrieve information for the transaction because it was already completed.
- The DTC log is full.
- Failed to connect to the transaction coordinator.
- The transaction aborted because an older version of the DTC proxy attempted to communicate with a remote DTC, with network transactions disabled.
For an explanation of the requirement values, see Requirements.
Platforms: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
Header: Declared in txcoord.h