COM+ Services Primer
COM+ provides a simple programming model for using its automatic services. You can simply set these services as declarative attributes on components and their methods. When you set these attributes, COM+ automatically delivers the requested services to the object as required.
This primer shows COM+ services in action by walking through sample component code in three defined steps. The complexity of the information builds as the steps progress. The code focuses on the simplified programming model, using transaction processing to demonstrate basic COM+ principles.
Each of the following steps illustrates a fundamental aspect of COM+ services:
- Step 1: Creating a Transactional Component
- Step 2: Extending a Transaction Across Multiple Components
- Step 3: Reusing Components
- COM+ Programming Overview
- COM+ Application Overview
- Configuring COM+ Applications
- COM+ Contexts and Threading Models
- Creating COM+ Applications
- Designing COM+ Applications
Build date: 11/16/2013