This section includes topics about how to use groups in Active Directory Domain Services:
- Group Objects
- How Security Groups are Used in Access Control
- Creating Groups in a Domain
- Adding Members to Groups in a Domain
- Removing Members from Groups in a Domain
- Nesting a Group in Another Group
- Determining a User's or Group's Membership in a Group
- Enumerating Groups
- Querying for Groups in a Domain
- Changing a Group's Scope or Type
- Deleting Groups. A group is deleted in the same was as any other object in Active Directory Domain Services. For more information about deleting Active Directory objects, see Creating and Deleting Objects in Active Directory Domain Services.
- Moving Groups. A group is moved in the same was as any other Active Directory object. For more information, see Moving Objects.
- Getting the Domain Account-Style Name of a Group
- Groups on Member Servers and Windows 2000 Professional
- What Application and Service Developers Need to Know About Groups
For more information about groups in Active Directory Domain Services, see Understanding groups.
Build date: 10/26/2012