Viewing Compiled Help File Information
HTML Help Workshop keeps track of information for each compiled help file you create. This includes the date the file was created, and can also include a list of each file that was included.
- On the File menu, click CHM Information.
- To list all of the files in the compiled help file, select the List file names check box.
- To view the default help title, default window type, and other project defaults, select the List default project settings check box.
- You can save the compiled help file information to a file.
- You can clear the results by clicking the Edit menu, and then clicking Clear Log.
Build date: 4/14/2012