To assign an information type to a contents entry
- Open a contents (.hhc) file, select the entry you want to add an information type to, and then click Edit Selection.
Edits the associated name, file, URL, keyword or style information for the selection.
- In the Available information types box, select the name of the information type you want to associate with the table of contents entry.
- You must either define information types that use categories, or a list of information types before you can assign them to a topic.
- If used with a large collection of merged compiled help (.chm) files, information types should be standardized in the table of contents for all the files in the collection.
- Information types are not supported when using a binary table of contents.
Build date: 4/14/2012