To have Related Topics links appear on a pop-up menu
- Open the HTML file in which you want to have the Related Topics links appear on a pop-up menu.
Click HTML Help ActiveX Control.
Opens the HTML Help ActiveX Control Wizard, which enables you to insert or edit the control in an HTML file.
- In the Specify the command box, click Related Topics. If you are going to use scripting to access the command, enter the ID name to use for this instance of the HTML Help ActiveX control.
- Click As a Button if you want the ALink or KLink Search command to appear as a button or Hidden if you want to use a text link for this instance of the HTML Help ActiveX control.
- Select the Display on a pop-up menu check box, and then follow the instructions on your screen.
- Topics appear in a Topics Found dialog box by default.
- For more information about Related Topics, see the HTML Help ActiveX control reference.
Build date: 4/14/2012