To add Related Topics links to a file
- Open the HTML file you want to add Related Topics links to.
- On the Tags menu, click HTML Help ActiveX control.
- In the Specify the command box, click Related Topics, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- By default, the Related Topics list appears in a Topics Found dialog box. You can specify that they instead appear on a pop-up menu.
- Related Topics can be authored as a text link.
- You can specify that Related Topics open in a secondary window.
Build date: 4/14/2012