Adding HTML Tags and Other Elements to Files
In addition to text, HTML files contain HTML tags and elements such as Dynamic HTML and scripts that can affect how information appears in the topic.
For more information about the tag or element you are adding, see the HTML Tag Reference.
- Add the most common HTML character formatting tags to your file
- Store HTML tags or text for later use
- Insert the HTML Help ActiveX control into a file
- Add Related Topics links to a file
- Create a shortcut in a help topic
Build date: 4/14/2012