The gluPwlCurve function describes a piecewise linear NURBS trimming curve.
void gluPwlCurve( GLUnurbsObj *nobj, GLint count, GLfloat *array, GLint stride, GLenum type );
- The NURBS object (created with gluNewNurbsRenderer).
- The number of points on the curve.
- An array containing the curve points.
- The offset (a number of single precisionfloating-point values) between points on the curve.
- The type of curve. Must be either GLU_MAP1_TRIM_2 or GLU_MAP1_TRIM_3.
The gluPwlCurve function describes a piecewise linear trimming curve for a NURBS surface. A piecewise linear curve consists of a list of coordinates of points in the parameter space for the NURBS surface to be trimmed. These points are connected with line segments to form a curve. If the curve is an approximation to a real curve, the points should be close enough that the resulting path appears curved at the resolution used in the application.
If type is GLU_MAP1_TRIM_2, it describes a curve in two-dimensional (u and v) parameter space. If it is GLU_MAP1_TRIM_3, then it describes a curve in two-dimensional homogeneous (u, v, and w) parameter space. For more information about trimming curves, see gluBeginTrim.
Windows NT/2000: Requires Windows NT 3.5 or later.
Windows 95/98: Requires Windows 95 or later. Available as a redistributable for Windows 95.
Header: Declared in Glu.h.
Library: Use Glu32.lib.