rows attribute | rows property
Sets or retrieves the frame heights of the object.
Integer that specifies the frame height, in pixels.
Integer, followed by a %. The value is a percentage of total available height.
Integer that specifies the frame height as a relative value. After allocating pixel or percentage values, the remaining space is divided among all relative-sized frames.
The number of comma-separated items is equal to the number of frames contained within the frameSet, while the value of each item determines the frame height.
This example defines a two-row frame, with the first occupying 40 percent of the available height and the second occupying the remaining 60 percent.
<frameset rows="40%, 60%">
This example defines a four-row frame. The first is 50 pixels high and the fourth is 80 pixels high. The second occupies two-thirds of the remaining height, while the third occupies the final one-third of the remaining height.
<frameset rows="50, 2*, *, 80">
Build date: 11/28/2012