Welcome to the Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Automation Reference
This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions based on Microsoft® Office Visio® 2007.
Publish date of this reference: October 2006 (version 2007)
This documentation is accessible from the following locations:
- From the product. To view the Automation reference from inside your installed version of Visio, click Help. In the Search box, click Visio Developer Reference. October 2006 (version 2007) is included with the product.
- From the Microsoft Download Center. To download the latest version of the Automation Reference for offline viewing, and to update local copies for use with the product, visit the Microsoft Download Center.
- From the MSDN Library. To view the most recent version online, click items in the table of contents control, displayed in the navigation of your browser.
This navigation page contains links to the following sections:
- What's New Provides a list of new members by object and in alphabetical order.
- Concepts Provides important concepts for developing custom Visio solutions.
- Reference Provides reference materials for the Visio object model.