Activator.CreateInstanceFrom Method (AppDomain, String, String, Boolean, BindingFlags, Binder, Object, CultureInfo, Object, Evidence)
Assembly: mscorlib (in mscorlib.dll)
public static ObjectHandle CreateInstanceFrom ( AppDomain domain, string assemblyFile, string typeName, bool ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object args, CultureInfo culture, Object activationAttributes, Evidence securityAttributes )
public static ObjectHandle CreateInstanceFrom ( AppDomain domain, String assemblyFile, String typeName, boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object args, CultureInfo culture, Object activationAttributes, Evidence securityAttributes )
public static function CreateInstanceFrom ( domain : AppDomain, assemblyFile : String, typeName : String, ignoreCase : boolean, bindingAttr : BindingFlags, binder : Binder, args : Object, culture : CultureInfo, activationAttributes : Object, securityAttributes : Evidence ) : ObjectHandle
The remote domain where the type named typeName is created.
The name of a file that contains an assembly where the type named typeName is sought.
The name of the preferred type.
true to specify that the search for typeName is not case-sensitive; false to specify that the search is case-sensitive.
A combination of zero or more bit flags that affect the search for the typeName constructor. If bindingAttr is zero, a case-sensitive search for public constructors is conducted.
An object that uses bindingAttr and args to seek and identify the typeName constructor. If binder is a null reference (Nothing in Visual Basic), the default binder is used.
An array of arguments that match in number, order, and type the parameters of the constructor to invoke. If args is an empty array or a null reference (Nothing in Visual Basic), the constructor that takes no parameters (the default constructor) is invoked.
Culture-specific information that governs the coercion of args to the formal types declared for the typeName constructor. If culture is a null reference (Nothing in Visual Basic), the CultureInfo for the current thread is used.
An array of one or more attributes that can participate in activation. This is typically an array that contains a single UrlAttribute object. The UrlAttribute specifies the URL that is required to activate a remote object. For a detailed description of client-activated objects, see Client Activation.
Information used to make security policy decisions and grant code permissions.
Return ValueA handle that must be unwrapped to access the newly created instance.
domain or typeName is a null reference (Nothing in Visual Basic).
No matching constructor was found.
typename was not found in assemblyFile.
assemblyFile was not found.
The caller does not have permission to call this constructor.
Cannot create an instance of an abstract class, or this member was invoked with a late-binding mechanism.
The constructor, which was invoked through reflection, threw an exception.
The caller does have the required FileIOPermission.
activationAttributes is not an empty array, and the type being created does not derive from MarshalByRefObject.
assemblyFile is not a valid assembly.
The common language runtime (CLR) version 2.0 or later is currently loaded, and assemblyName was compiled for a version of the CLR that is later than the currently loaded version. Note that the .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5 all use CLR version 2.0.
Use CreateInstanceFrom when a host needs to execute code in an AppDomain with restricted security permissions.
Use the ObjectHandle.Unwrap method to unwrap the return value.
- LinkDemand for full trust for the immediate caller. This member cannot be used by partially trusted code.
- SecurityPermission for the ability to call unmanaged code when creating an instance of a delegate. Associated enumeration: SecurityPermissionFlag.UnmanagedCode
- SecurityPermission for supplying evidence. Associated enumeration: SecurityPermissionFlag.ControlEvidence
- FileIOPermission for the ability to search directory paths and read their contents. Associated enumerations: FileIOPermissionAccess.PathDiscovery and FileIOPermissionAccess.Read
- ReflectionPermission for accessing nonpublic types and members when the grant set of the nonpublic types and members is restricted to the caller's grant set, or to a subset thereof. Associated enumeration: System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermissionFlag.RestrictedMemberAccess
- ReflectionPermission for accessing nonpublic types and members regardless of their grant set. Associated enumeration: ReflectionPermissionFlag.MemberAccess
Windows 98, Windows Server 2000 SP4, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP SP2, Windows XP Starter EditionThe Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is supported on Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP SP2, and Windows Server 2003 SP1.