Workflow Manager 1.0
Workflow Manager 1.0 provides the capability to host workflows in a high scale, high density, and multi-tenant environment. Workflows are authored using a fully declarative model, using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF45). The topics in this section provide an overview of configuring, authoring, deploying, and troubleshooting workflows using Workflow Manager 1.0.
In This Section
- Provides an overview of Workflow Manager 1.0.
- Installing and Configuring
- Describes how to perform an on-premises installation of Workflow Manager 1.0.
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Provides a walkthrough of creating a Workflow Manager project, and demonstrates how to create a custom activity, how to create a workflow using that activity, and how to publish and run the workflow.
- Authoring Declarative Workflows
- Describes how to author workflows for Workflow Manager 1.0.
- Describes messaging patterns and scenarios available in Workflow Manager 1.0.
- Activities Overview
- Provides an overview of Workflow Manager 1.0 activities.
- Using Custom Code
- Describes how to use custom code activities in Workflow Manager 1.0 workflows.
- Describes versioning scenarios in Workflow Manager 1.0 and provides an overview of updating activity and workflow definitions.
- Workflow Server Management
- Describes how to manage an on-premises installation of Workflow Manager 1.0
- Describes common issues and solutions when troubleshooting workflows hosted in Workflow Manager 1.0.
- Lists the Workflow Manager 1.0 samples.
- Known Issues
- Provides an overview of known issues and the workarounds that are available.
Other ResourcesWindows Workflow Foundation
Workflow Manager 1.0 MSDN Community Forum