style Attribute | Style Property
Sets or retrieves the shape characteristics of the opacity gradient.
iStyle Integer that specifies or receives one of the following values:
- Default. Uniform opacity gradient.
- Linear opacity gradient.
- Radial opacity gradient.
- Rectangular opacity gradient.
The property is read/write. The property has a default value of 0.
The listing below provides more information on how the alpha filter properties support each style of filtered output.
- Uniform—Applies the Opacity value evenly across the object.
- Linear—Applies an even opacity gradient, beginning with the Opacity value on a line from StartX to StartY and ending with the FinishOpacity value ending on a line from FinishX to FinishY.
- Radial—Applies an even opacity gradient, beginning in the center with the Opacity value and ending at the middle of the sides of the object with the FinishOpacity value. The corners of the object are not affected by the opacity gradient.
- Rectangular—Applies an even opacity gradient, beginning at the sides of the object with the Opacity value and ending at the center of the object with the FinishOpacity value.