Collaborative Translation Framework (CTF) Reporting API
The Collaborative Translation Framework (CTF) Reporting API returns statistics and the actual content in the CTF store. This API is different from the GetTranslations() method because it:
- Returns the translated content and its total count only from your account (appId or Azure Marketplace account).
- Returns the translated content and its total count without requiring a match of the source sentence.
- Does not return the automatic translation (machine translation).
The endpoint of the CTF Reporting API is
Get counts of the translations that are created by the user.
Retrieves the translations that are created by the user.
These methods enable you to:
- Retrieve the complete set of user translations and corrections under your account ID for download.
- Obtain the list of the frequent contributors. Ensure that the correct user name is provided in AddTranslation().
- Build a user interface (UI) that allows your trusted users to see all available candidates, if necessary restricted to a portion of your site, based on the URI prefix.
Both the methods are relatively slow and expensive. It is recommended to use them sparingly.