Updated: January 22, 2014
An HTTP message contains an AtomPub entry describing the filter expression that the messages sent to the topic will be evaluated against and optionally an action that can be taken on the message if filter evaluation succeeds. All available rules attributes are documented in RuleDescription.
In This Section
- Create Rule
- Creates a new rule.
- Delete Rule
- Deletes an existing rule.
- Get Rule
- Retrieves the description for the specified rule.
- List Rules
- Enumerates the rules that exist under the specified subscription.
- The rule description is an XML AtomPub document that defines the desired semantics for a rule. The rule description contains the following properties.
- Example: Creating a Rule
- An example of how to create a rule.