Updated: January 22, 2014
This section describes operations on queues.
In This Section
- Send Message to Queue
- Sends a message into the specified queue.
- Peek-Lock Message from a Queue (Non-Destructive Read)
- Retrieves and locks a message from a queue for processing.
- Unlock Message from Queue
- Unlocks a message for processing by other receivers on a given subscription.
- Read and Delete Message from Subscription (Destructive Read)
- Reads and deletes a message from a queue as an atomic operation.
- Delete Message from Subscription
- Completes processing on a locked message and deletes it from the queue.
- Renew-Lock for Message from Queue (Non-Destructive Read)
- Renews an already locked message for continuing processing.