USB Mouse Sample
.NET Micro Framework 3.0
This sample demonstrates the following:
- Using a .NET Micro Framework device (a mouse) as a USB device for a desktop computer.
- Writing to the USBStream.
- Configuring the USB controller on the fly.
- Creating a USBStream object using USBController.
- Configuring a USBPort.
- Configuring the mouse to operate in relative or absolute mode. In this sample, the mouse initially operates in relative mode. Therefore, all mouse movements are sent to the PC as relative coordinates from the current point.
For information about running and exploring this sample, see the Readme.txt file in the directory under:
Documents\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1\Samples\