Overview of Service Bus Messaging Patterns
This section contains information about the different types of messaging patterns supported by the Windows Azure Service Bus.
In This Section
- Relayed and Brokered Messaging
- Describes the new “brokered” messaging features and how they differ from the relayed messaging pattern of earlier Service Bus releases.
- Service Bus Queues, Topics, and Subscriptions
- Describes the new queues, topics/subscriptions, rules, and filtering features of the Service Bus.
- Naming and Registry
- An overview of the Service Bus service namespace naming system and service registry.