Using the Operations Manager Agent Configuration Library
Updated: January 31, 2012
Applies To: System Center 2012 - Operations Manager
[This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change in future releases. Blank topics are included as placeholders.]
System Center 2012 – Operations Manager includes an agent configuration library that you can use to add, remove, and view management group lists using script.
In This Section
- Agent Configuration Library Overview
- Provides an overview of agent configuration scripting.
- How to Add and Remove a Management Group
- Describes how to add and remove a management group.
- How to Display Management Group Information
- Describes how to display management group information.