Updated: October 20, 2013
Applies To: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
This action produces a text file that summarizes metrics related to processes.
-a process [[-thread] [-image] [-vm]]|[-tree] [-range T1 T2] [-withsids] [-withcmdline]
- Shows threads.
- Shows images.
- Shows allocated virtual memory ranges.
- Shows the process tree structure.
- -range T1 T2
- Shows data between times T1 and T2, both in microseconds.
- Shows security identifiers (SIDs) in process reports.
- Shows the command line in process reports.
By default, only processes are shown.