- A standard protocol for providing Internet communications and advanced telephony services on phones, pagers, PDAs, and other wireless terminals.
- Web Forms
- The ASP.NET page framework, which consists of programmable Web pages (called Web Forms pages) that contain reusable server controls. See also ASP.NET server control.
- Web server control
- An ASP.NET server control that belongs to the System.Web.UI.WebControls namespace. Web server controls are richer and more abstract than HTML server controls. A Web server control has an asp tag prefix on an ASP.NET page, such as <asp:Button runat="server" />. See also: ASP.NET server control, HTML server control, validation server controls.
- Web Services Description Language (WSDL)
- An XML-based contract language for describing network services offered by a server. See also: Extensible Markup Language (XML).
- Windows Forms
- A rich Windows client library.
- An XML-based markup language used to specify content and the user interface for narrowband devices, including cellular phones and pagers. WML is part of WAP. See also: WAP.
- See definition for Web Services Description Language.