This section contains topics and links related to programming languages.
In This Section
- Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual J#, C++, and JScript .NET
- Provides links to the reference topics for these programming languages.
- Language Equivalents
- Compares keywords, operators, data types, and controls for each of the languages in Visual Studio.
- Template Description Language Reference
- Provides an alphabetic reference to the nodes of the TDL.
- ASCII Character Codes
- Provides charts containing the decimal and hexadecimal values of the extended ASCII character set.
- Dynamic Help Window
- Describes the features of the window, which you can use to get Help on the classes and language elements you are programming with.
- Includes the user interface reference, language reference, error message, and other reference topics that apply to the integrated development environment.