Scenario: Building a Management Pack
Updated: June 21, 2010
Applies To: System Center Service Manager 2010
To start creating your Service Manager solution, you must create a management pack that defines your solution’s capabilities.
In This Section
- How to Create a Basic Management Pack
- Demonstrates how to create a management pack through code.
- How to Save a Management Pack
- Demonstrates how to save a management pack by using XML or by using a management pack bundle.
- How to Create a Class
- Demonstrates how to create a class and then how to add properties to that class through code.
- The management pack class object that contains the configuration of a management pack.
- The class definition for a management pack.
- The management pack class property.