System Center Service Manager (2010) SDK
Updated: June 16, 2010
Applies To: System Center Service Manager 2010
The System Center Service Manager 2010 Software Development Kit (SDK) allows you to develop applications by using the Service Manager platform. The Service Manager SDK includes the following resources:
- Service Manager SDK documentation
- The SDK documentation describes how to use the Service Manager class libraries to create or customize applications that interact with Service Manager. The documentation also contains reference information for the class libraries and documents the schema used to create XML-based management packs. For more information, see Getting Started with the Service Manager SDK.
- Service Manager SDK code examples
- The SDK code examples demonstrate how to programmatically interact with Service Manager. The management pack XML equivalent is also described where applicable.
- Service Manager SDK assemblies
- The SDK assemblies expose the managed APIs that are used to create Service Manager based solutions. To build the applications described in this documentation, you will need to reference the Service Manager SDK assembly files when compiling and building your code. These files are installed when the Service Manager product is installed, and the assemblies are stored in the %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft System Center\Service Manager 2010\SDK Binaries\ folder after installation.
Filled in any managed reference material previously blank.
Send suggestions and comments about this document to firstname.lastname@example.org