Xrm.Page.ui tab (client-side reference)
Applies To: CRM 2015 on-prem, CRM Online
A tab is a group of sections on a page. It contains methods to manipulate tabs as well as access to sections within the tab through the sections collection.
- Use the getDisplayState and setDisplayState methods to determine whether the tab is collapsed or to collapse and expand the tab.
- Method to get the name of the tab.
- Method to return the Xrm.Page.ui (client-side reference) object that is the parent to all tabs.
- Use the getLabel and setLabel methods to determine the label for the tab or to hide and show the tab label.
- A collection of sections within the tab.
- Method to set focus on a tab.
Returns a value that indicates whether the tab is collapsed or expanded.
- Return Value
- For Microsoft Dynamics CRM for tablets this method will always return expanded because tabs cannot be collapsed.
The sections collection provides access to sections within the tab. See Collections (client-side reference) for information about methods to access the sections in the collection. See Xrm.Page.ui section (client-side reference) for information about the properties and methods of the section objects in the collection.
|Another way to hide a tab is to hide all the sections within it. If all the sections within a tab are not visible, the tab will not be visible.|
Returns a value that indicates whether the tab is visible.
- Return Value
- Type: Boolean
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Send comments about this topic to Microsoft.
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.