Imports a node from another document into the the document that the document object displays.
HRESULT importNode( IHTMLDOMNode *pNodeSource, VARIANT_BOOL fDeep, IHTMLDOMNode3 **ppNodeDest );
- [in] A reference to the IHTMLDOMNode interface that refers to the node to move.
- [in] One of the following required values:
- Child nodes of the node specified by the pNodeSourceparameter are also imported.
- Child nodes of the node specified by the pNodeSourceparameter are not imported.
- [out, retval] A reference to the IHTMLDOMNode3 interface that refers to the node that has been imported, or a NULL value if the node cannot be imported.
Returns one of the following values.
S_OK The operation completed successfully. W3CException_DOM_NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR The requested operation is not supported. W3CException_DOM_NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR An attempt is made to modify an object that cannot be changed.