Occurs when the audio or video has started playing.
|HTML Attribute||<element onplaying = "handler(event)">|
|Event Property||object.onplaying = handler;|
|attachEvent Method||object.attachEvent("onplaying", handler)|
|addEventListener Method||object.addEventListener("playing", handler, useCapture)|
Event handler parameters
- pEvtObj [in]
- HTML5 A vocabulary and associated APIs for HTML and XHTML, Section 126.96.36.199
To invoke this event, do one of the following:
- Start playing the media element.
- How to use HTML5 to play video files on your webpage
- How to use HTML5 to Add an Audio Player to your Webpage
- Make your videos accessible with Timed Text Tracks
Build date: 11/17/2013