Suspends redrawing a device for a specified duration.
HRESULT suspendRedraw( ULONG maxWaitMilliseconds, ULONG *pSuspendRedrawHandle );
- [in] The maximum amount of time, in milliseconds, to wait before the device is redrawn. Values that are greater than 60 seconds are truncated to 60 seconds.
- [out, retval] A unique identifier for the ISVGSVGElement::suspendRedraw call. You must pass this value subsequently as the parameter to the corresponding ISVGSVGElement::unsuspendRedraw method call.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.
The redrawing operation is suspended until one of the following actions occur:
- The ISVGSVGElement::unsuspendRedraw method is called.
- The ISVGSVGElement::unsuspendRedrawAll method is called.
- The maxWaitMilliseconds time-out interval elapses.