How to: Change the Game Name
By default, the game's name that is displayed on the platform device (for example, the selection menu) is the same as the name of the XNA Game Studio solution.
To change the game name
- Open an XNA Framework game or library project in XNA Game Studio.
- In Solution Explorer, right-click the game project node, and then select Properties.
- In the Properties property sheet, click the Application tab.
- Click Assembly Information.
- Change the value in the Title box to the new name.
- Click OK.
An alternative method is to open the AssemblyInfo.cs file in the Properties folder of the game project for editing, and then change the value of AssemblyTitle.