Stock Trader RI Features
This content is outdated and is no longer being maintained. It is provided as a courtesy for individuals who are still using these technologies. This page may contain URLs that were valid when originally published, but now link to sites or pages that no longer exist.
The CFI stock trader application is used for managing a trader's portfolio of investments. Using the stock trader application, they can see their portfolio, view trend data, buy and sell shares, manage items in their watch list, and view related news.
The Stock Trader RI supports the following actions:
- See the pie chart and line chart for each stock.
- See a news item corresponding to a stock.
- Add a stock to the watch list.
- View the watch list.
- Remove a stock from the watch list.
- Buy or sell shares from a stock.
- View your buy and sell orders.
- Submit or cancel your entire buy and sell orders.
For information about how to run the Stock Trader RI, see Installing and Running.