ICatalogService.QueryNodes Method (IEnumerable<String>, IEnumerable<Guid>, IEnumerable<KeyValuePair<String, String>>, CatalogQueryOptions)
Returns the catalog nodes that exist below the parentPath and have a type that is listed in resourceTypeFilters.
Assembly: Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client (in Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.dll)
ReadOnlyCollection<CatalogNode> QueryNodes( IEnumerable<string> pathSpecs, IEnumerable<Guid> resourceTypeFilters, IEnumerable<KeyValuePair<string, string>> propertyFilters, CatalogQueryOptions queryOptions )
- Type: System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<String>
The paths of the element or elements that are being searched for. This path can contain the wildcards "*", "**" and "..." where "*" means one-level and "**" and "..." means any number of levels.
- Type: System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<Guid>
The list of types that this query should include. If this is null or empty, all types will be included.
- Type: System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<KeyValuePair<String, String>>
The set of property filters to apply to the nodes found. Matches will be based on both the key and the value of the property matching. If the value of a certain filter is null or empty then it will be assumed that all nodes with the supplied property should be returned. A match consists of a node/resource that matches all of the propertyFilters
- Type: Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Framework.Common.CatalogQueryOptions
If ExpandDependencies is specified, the Dependencies property on nodes will contain the nodes they are dependent on. If IncludeParents is specified, the ParentNode property on the CatalogNode will contain the parent node. Leaving a given option will result in the returned catalog nodes to have null for that value. Extra data should only be retrieved if it is needed since computing and sending information can be expensive.
- Full trust for the immediate caller. This member cannot be used by partially trusted code. For more information, see Using Libraries from Partially Trusted Code.