TfsTeamProjectCollection Constructor (RegisteredProjectCollection, ICredentials, ICredentialsProvider, IdentityDescriptor)
[This documentation is for preview only, and is subject to change in later releases. Blank topics are included as placeholders.]
Note: This API is now obsolete.
Initializes a new instance of the TfsTeamProjectCollection class.
Assembly: Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client (in Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.dll)
[<ObsoleteAttribute("This method has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release. See constructors which utilize TfsClientCredentials instead.")>] new : projectCollection:RegisteredProjectCollection * credentials:ICredentials * credentialsProvider:ICredentialsProvider * identityToImpersonate:IdentityDescriptor -> TfsTeamProjectCollection
- Type: Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.RegisteredProjectCollection
A registered Team Project collection.
- Type: System.Net.ICredentials
Used to authenticate the user.
- Type: Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.ICredentialsProvider
Used to get the credentials when the credentials of the current environment fail.
- Type: Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Framework.Client.IdentityDescriptor
The identity to impersonate.
- Full trust for the immediate caller. This member cannot be used by partially trusted code. For more information, see Using Libraries from Partially Trusted Code.