Inspecting the Software Factory Assets
This section contains details for the following software factory assets:
- Application Blocks. These topics describe the Composite UI Application Block, ObjectBuilder, Connection Manager Application Block, End Point Catalog Application Block, and Disconnected Service Agent Application Block.
- Guidance automation. These topics describe how to use the guidance package to automate manual steps a developer typically manually performs.
- Patterns. These topics describe patterns that help explain application design choices and the motivation for those choices.
- QuickStarts. These topics describe how to use the small sample applications that demonstrate key development activities.
- Reference implementation. These topics describe the Global Bank Corporate e-Banking reference implementation, an example of a realistic, finished product that the software factory helps developers build.