Unity Dependency Injection and Interception
Welcome to Unity. The following sections of this guidance describe the ways that you can use Unity dependency injection and Unity interception in your applications. The sections are:
- What Is Unity?
- What Does Unity Do?
- When Should I Use Unity?
- About This Release of Unity
- Configuring Unity
- Using Unity in Applications
- Design of Unity
- Extending and Modifying Unity
- Deployment and Operations
- Unity QuickStarts. This topic walks through the QuickStart applications that demonstrate how to execute common operations in your applications.