This content is outdated and is no longer being maintained. It is provided as a courtesy for individuals who are still using these technologies. This page may contain URLs that were valid when originally published, but now link to sites or pages that no longer exist.
|Download||Download this guide in PDF format|
|Community||Web Service Security Community Workspace [Content link no longer available, original URL:http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=57044]|
This section contains several topics that provide additional information related to the rest of the guidance:
- Problem/Solution Index. This index provides an alternative way to navigate the content in this guide that is based on frequently asked questions from customers. The index presents customer questions, and then directs you to the appropriate section of the guide to help you answer those questions.
- WSE 3.0 Security: Interoperability Considerations. This topic provides an overview of interoperability issues that you may encounter when developing Web services secured using SOAP message security.
- Policy Advisor for WSE 3.0. The Policy Advisor is a security tool for WSE 3.0 that you can use to help you review the security of WSE 3.0 installations. The tool examines the configuration and policy files for one or more WSE 3.0 endpoints, highlights typical security risks, and provides some remediation advice.
- Patterns: A Common Vocabulary for Information Technology Professionals. This white paper considers how patterns have influenced the Information Technology industry and looks forward to propose that patterns should become the basis for a common vocabulary among Information Technology (IT) professionals.
- Glossary. The Glossary contains a brief summary of key terms and definitions that appear in the Web Service Security guide.