Using Custom Activity Designers and Templates
This topic applies to Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WF4).
This section contains topics describing how to create custom activity designers and custom activity templates.
In This Section
- How to: Create a Custom Activity Designer
- Describes how create a customized activity designer when the designers provided by the workflow are not appropriate to the design tasks.
- How to: Create a Custom Activity Template
- Describes how to use custom activity templates to preconfigure activities so that users do not have to create each activity individually and configure their properties and other settings manually.
- Using the ModelItem Editing Context
- Describes how to use the features of the ModelItem editing context to allow the designer to interact with the host.
- Binding a custom activity property to a designer control
- Describes how to bind a listview control to an activity property in the designer.
Build Date: 2012-03-02