UMDF 1.x Design Guide
This section contains information that applies only to User-Mode Driver Framework (UMDF) versions 1.11 and earlier.
Windows 8.1 introduces UMDF version 2.0. For more information, see Getting Started with UMDF.
For more information about which versions of UMDF are available in specific versions of Windows, see UMDF Version History.
- UMDF Objects and Interfaces
- Initializing UMDF Drivers
- PnP and Power Management in UMDF Drivers
- Processing I/O Requests
- Using I/O Targets in UMDF
- Accessing Hardware and Handling Interrupts
- UMDF Driver Tasks
Build date: 12/16/2013