188.8.131.52.4 VBArray.prototype.lbound ( [dimension] )
1. Call ToObject passing the this value as the argument.
2. If Result(1) is not a VBArray instance, raise a TypeError exception.
3. Get the value of the [[SArray]] property of Result(1).
4. If dimension is not defined, use 1; otherwise, use ToInteger(dimension).
5. Get the Number that is the number of dimensions of the COM SAFEARRAY referenced by Result(3).
6. If Result(4) is less than 1 or greater than Result(5), raise a RangeError exception.
7. Return the Number that is the lower bound of dimension number Result(4) of the COM SAFEARRAY referenced by Result(3).
The length property of the lbound function is 0.