Copy Project Dialog Box
Allows you to copy a Web project. You can copy to the same server or a different server.
Source project folder
Specifies the URL for the project to be copied.
- Destination project folder
- Specifies the URL to copy the project to.
- Web access method
- Determines what access mode is used to copy the project to the destination folder. For more information, see Web Access Methods.
Indicates that you want to use the HTTP-based FrontPage Server Extensions to transfer your project files to the server. FrontPage Server Extensions must be installed on the server when this option is selected.
- File share
Indicates that you want to directly access your project files on the Web server through a file share; does not require FrontPage Server Extensions to be installed on the server.
The physical location on disk where the files will be placed. Only available when File share is selected.
- There are three options for copying files:
- Only files needed to run this application. Includes built output files (DLLs and references from the bin folder) and any files marked with a BuildAction of Content.
- All project files. Includes built outputs (DLLs and references from the bin folder) and all files that are in the project. This includes the project file and source files.
- All Files in the source project folder. All project files and any other files that are in the project folder (or subfolder).