ATL Server Reference
ATL Server is a set of native C++ classes that allows developers to create Web applications, XML Web services, and other server applications. Many classes may also be used in client applications or components.
To start using ATL Server, you can read the ATL Server tutorial, build and run some ATL Server samples, or learn about the ATL Server architecture. Further information about the uses and features of the library is accessible from the ATL Server portal page.
In This Section
- ATL Server Categories
- Provides links to library elements grouped together by functional similarity.
- ATL Server Classes
- Provides links to the ATL Server classes, listed alphabetically.
- ATL Server Enums
- Provides links to the ATL Server enumerations, listed alphabetically.
- ATL Server Functions
- Provides links to the ATL Server functions, listed alphabetically.
- ATL Server Macros
- Provides links to the ATL Server macros, listed alphabetically.
- ATL Server Typedefs
- Provides links to the ATL Server typedefs, listed alphabetically.
- ATL Server Archetypes
- Provides links to the ATL Server archetypes, which are theoretical classes that supply a collection of methods, data members, static functions, typedefs, or other features, listed alphabetically.
- ATL Server Response File Reference
- Provides links to the server response file elements.
- Session-State Database Schema
- Describes how database implementation for ATL Server session-state services works.
- ATL Server
- Provides links to conceptual topics that discuss performing various tasks with ATL Server.
- ATL Server Attributes
- Provides links to the ATL Server attributes, which inject code to create a Web application or XML Web service request handler or performance monitoring object.
- ATL Server Samples
- Provides links to samples showing how ATL Server is used.
- ATL Server Tutorial
- Steps you through creating a simple online store to help you learn the features of ATL Server.
- Active Template Library (ATL) Reference
- Provides reference material for the ATL Library, a set of template-based C++ classes that simplify the programming of COM objects.
- OLE DB Templates
- Provides reference material for the OLE DB consumer and provider templates, a set of template classes that implement many commonly used OLE DB interfaces.
- Visual C++ Libraries
- Provides links to the various libraries provided with Visual C++, including ATL, MFC, OLE DB Templates, the C run-time library, and the Standard C++ Library.
- Provides links to using the Visual Studio debugger to correct logic errors in your application or stored procedures.