This section contains samples that demonstrate service contracts in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
In This Section
- Demonstrates how to define and implement a duplex contract.
- Fault Contract
- Demonstrates how to communicate error information from a service to a client.
- Demonstrates a service contact with one-way service operations.
- Demonstrates how to implement a contract that requires a session.
- Demonstrates the use of streaming transfer mode communication.
- Demonstrates how a client can access a service operation asynchronously and how a service can implement its operations asynchronously.