This section contains samples that demonstrate data contracts in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
In This Section
- Basic Data Contract
- Demonstrates how to implement a data contract.
- DataContractSerializer Sample
- Demonstrates the DataContractSerializer, which performs general serialization and deserialization services for the data contract classes.
- Known Types
- Demonstrates how to specify information about derived types in a data contract.
- Object References
- Demonstrates how to pass objects by references between server and client.
- POCO Support
- Demonstrates the serialization support for unmarked types; that is, types to which serialization attributes have not been applied, sometimes referred to as Plain Old CLR Object (POCO) types.
Build Date: 2011-06-25