This section contains samples that demonstrate custom instancing.
In This Section
- Durable Instance Context
- Demonstrates how to customize the WCF runtime to enable durable instance contexts.
- Custom Lifetime
- Demonstrates how to write a WCF extension to provide custom lifetime services for shared WCF service instances.
- Instancing Initialization
- Demonstrates how to customize the initialization of an object.
- Demonstrates how to extend Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to support object pooling.