This section contains samples that demonstrate using a custom binding attribute of an endpoint element.
In This Section
- Custom Binding Imperative
- Demonstrates how to write imperative code to define and use custom bindings without using a configuration file or a WCF generated client.
- Custom Binding Transport and Encoding
- Demonstrates how to configure a custom binding with various transport and message encoding elements.
- Custom Binding Reliable Session
- Demonstrates how to configure a custom binding with various transport and message encoding elements, especially enabling reliable sessions.
- Custom Binding Reliable Session over HTTPS
- Demonstrates the use of SSL transport security with Reliable Sessions.