This section contains samples that demonstrate custom transports in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
In This Section
- UDP Activation
- Demonstrates how to extend the Transport: UDP sample to support process activation using the Windows Process Activation Service (WAS).
- Transport: Custom Transactions over UDP Sample
- Demonstrates how to extend the UDP Transport sample to support custom transaction flow and shows the use of the TransactionMessageProperty property.
- Transport: WSE 3.0 TCP Interoperability
- This sample demonstrates how to implement a TCP duplex session as a custom Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) transport.