Flowchart Activity Designers
Windows Workflow Designer includes a number of system-provided activities that you can use when constructing your workflows. This section contains the system-provided activities used to manage flowcharts within a workflow. The following topics describe these activities and provide guidance on how to use them.
In This Section
- Flowchart Activity Designer
Used to create workflows that define and manage complex flow controls.
- FlowDecision Activity Designer
- Provides a branch for the flow of control into one of two alternatives based on whether a specified condition is satisfied.
- FlowSwitch<T> Activity Designer
- Provides branching for the flow of control based on match criterion when more than two alternative branches are required.