This section contains samples that demonstrate custom channels.
In This Section
- Local Channel
- Demonstrates the local channel, a WCF transport channel that is used for communication within the same application domain.
- Reliable Secure Profile
- Demonstrates how to compose WCF and Reliable Secure Profile (RSP).
- Custom Channel Dispatcher
- Demonstrates how to build the channel stack in a custom way by implementing ServiceHostBase directly and how to create a custom channel dispatcher in Web host environment.
- Chunking Channel
- Demonstrates how to limit the amount of memory used to buffer large messages sent using WCF.
- HTTP Acknowledgement Channel
- Demonstrates a layered channel which changes the one-way messaging pattern.
- Demonstrates how to build a custom protocol channel to use HTTP cookies for session management.
- Custom Message Interceptor
- Demonstrates how to implement a custom binding element that creates channel factories and channel listeners to intercept all incoming and outgoing messages at a particular point in the run-time stack.