Subreport Properties Dialog Box, Visibility
Select Visibility on the Subreport Properties dialog box to change display options for the subreport.
- When the report is initially run
- Select an option to indicate how the report item is initially displayed in the report.
- Click to show the report item.
- Click to hide the report item.
- Show or hide based on an expression
- Choose this option to vary the initial visibility using an expression. Type an expression that evaluates to a Boolean value of True to hide the item or False to show the item. Click the Expression (fx) button to edit the expression.
- Display can be toggled by this report item
- Choose this option to display a toggle image that enables the user to show or hide this report item in an HTML report viewer. Type or select the name of a text box in the report in which to display a toggle image; for example, Textbox1. The text box that you choose must be in the current or containing scope for this report item. For example, to toggle visibility of rows associated with a child group, select a text box in a row associated with the parent group. To toggle visibility of a chart, select a text box that is in the same containing scope as the chart; for example, the report body or a rectangle.
Other ResourcesReport Designer User Interface Reference (Visual Studio)
Copyright © 2012 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.